How does Denplan for children work?
With plans for children, you are ensuring they see their dentist regularly and they learn how important it is to take care of their teeth.
As a child develops, their teeth and oral health can change rapidly. With an emphasis on preventative care. You’re child’s plan helps the dentist to spot and avoid dental problems before they happen.
What are the highlights of the children’s Essential plan?
- Budget wisely and spread the cost of preventative and routine treatment for your child
- Help them to enjoy the better dental health and have an even brighter smile, boosting their confidence
- Regular check-ups are included, helping your child to become completely comfortable with trips to the dentist and overcome any anxiety
- Also enjoy cover for any dental x-rays, plus hygiene treatment and expert advice
- Receive Worldwide Dental Emergency Cover automatically
- Access the 24-hour Worldwide dental emergency helpline (based in the UK) whenever you need to speak to someone
How much will a child’s plan cost?
|Private/Denplan Fee Guide 2018|
|Treatment Description||Private||Denplan Child|
|Scale & Polish||£20||Included|
|Fissure Sealants (each)||From £20||Included|
|Extraction||£35 to £70||Included|
|Out of House Emergency||Included|
|Private fees are for guidance only – a fully costed treatment plan will be provided for you|
|Denplan Children Fees 2020|
|A (age 6 to 12)||B (age 12 to 18)|
All children under the age of 6 are treated free of charge if the parent is on Denplan.
As the child gets older the potential for more dental treatment to be carried out is greater, therefore the cost of the plan increases when the child reaches 12.
All plans for children include routine examinations, hygienist appointments, x-rays, composite fillings, fissure sealants and extractions. Out of hour’s emergency treatment.
All children will first need to be examined to assess if they are orally fit and then to have any work needed done before joining Denplan.
For children to remain on the plan and benefit from the treatments included they must attend regular examination appointments (every 6 months) and follow teeth brushing advice as instructed at this check-up. Not attending regular examinations can lead to more serious problems arising and going undetected which then may result in this treatment having to be paid for as not covered on the dental plan. *All children will receive a new toothbrush on each 6 monthly visit.
- WORLDWIDE DENTAL INJURY AND DENTAL EMERGENCY COVER
- Necessary x-rays - Emergency out of hours treatment to relieve you of pain free of charge
- Half price prescriptions