What do I get if I join Denplan Essentials?
Denplan Essentials plan for Adults
Denplan Essentials plan covers you for your 6 monthly routine examination and scale/polish along with discounts off other treatments you may need. All necessary x-rays are included on this plan.
- WORLDWIDE DENTAL INJURY AND DENTAL EMERGENCY COVER.
- 10% OFF ALL THERAPUTIC TREATMENTS AT ‘YOU SMILE DENTAL CARE’.
- 10% OFF IF LAB WORK IS NEEDED (eg. Crowns/Dentures/Bridges/Veneers).
- Necessary x-rays - Emergency out of hours treatment to relieve you of pain free of charge.
- Half price prescriptions.
How much do I pay for my dental plan per month?
Denplan Essentials (A, B, C, D, E)
(a one off £15 registration fee will be charged by Denplan to set up all plans)
|Private/Denplan Fee Guide 2020|
|Treatment Description||Private||Denplan Essentials|
|Scale & Polish||£50||Included|
|Deep Root Scale||£100 Session (usually 2-4 sessions)||Included on Plan D|
|Extraction||From £50||10% Discount|
|Root Canal Treatment||From £300||10% Discount|
|Composite Filling||From £50||10% Discount|
|Crown||From £500||10% Discount|
|Bridge||From £400 (per unit)||10% Discount|
|Veneer||From £600 per unit||10% Discount|
|Acrylic Denture||From £500 (per arch)||10% Discount|
|Metal Frame Denture||From £800 (per arch)||10% Discount|
|Valplast Denture||From £800 (per arch)||10% Discount|
|Full Set of Acrylic Dentures||£1200||10% Discount|
|Emergency Pain Relief||£100||Included|
|Out of Hours Charge||From £180 extra||Included|
|Private fees are for guidance only – a fully costed treatment plan will be provided for you|
|Denplan Essentials Fees 2020|
|A||B||C||D||E (limited teeth)|
2x Deep root scale
Denplan Essentials does not cover:
- Restorative dental treatments including fillings, extractions, crowns, bridges or dentures etc.
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions.
- Any treatment excluded by your dentist in your plan, which is then payable by you to the dentist.
- Treatment carried out by someone other than your registered dentist, except when you need an emergency temporary treatment.
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment.
- Sedation fees.
Implant upgrade cover:
You can add implant cover to your dental injury emergency insurance. It means that in the event of a dental injury which results in a tooth loss you can, where clinically appropriate, benefit from the most up to date treatments for tooth replacement. The maximum cover is £20.000 per incident. If you choose Implant Upgrade Cover it will not be subject to any discounts. The Implant Cover will be charged at £2.25 per person per month.
To find out more about upgrading an existing plan to give you implant cover please call Denplan on 0800 401402 or visit www.denplan.co.uk/implantupgrade